Saturday 9 June 2018

TOP 5 LIVE PERFORMANCES


Hi everybody this is probably my last post for this school year and I know I will miss you all! So,  today I want to talk about something pretty special (drum roll) … My TOP five favourite live performances. Are you ready for some great music? 

5.   Netta- toy 

You probably know who she is! She is the Eurovision Song Contest winner and she comes from Israel, which means next year the Eurovision Song Contest will be held in Jerusalem!


 
 


 4.  Lorde- Green Light 


I’m totally in love with this singer and her voice! She became famous in 2014 with a very good song, Royal. Royal has more than 700 millions views on youtube!






3.  Lady Gaga- Milion Reason 


There is not much to say about her she is a goddess! And this song is … magic!


   


 2.  Sia - Chandelier 


 This amazing singer with blind face is probably the best voice in the world!!!

   

 1.    Hozier,  Take me to church


 I’m in love with his voice. It takes me to … paradise! ;-)

 

ENJOY YOUR SUMMER HOLIDAYS, GUYS! MAY THEY BE FILLED WITH WONDERFUL MUSIC ;-)

Lorenzo M.

No comments:

Post a Comment