Monday 13 May 2019

TOP 6 MUSIC & VIDEOS



Hi guys!  I'm here again to talk about music with you. Many songs have already been released this year and I love many of them. Here's my top 6 so far. Ready? 

In the 6th position “No New Friends” by Diplo feat.  SiaI really love the video of this song and I've always loved  Sia's voice. I love her crazy looks, she always wears a big wig that covers her face.



In the 5th position “Medellìn” by Madonna feat.  MalumaThis is her first single after four years. I love her and this song is amazing.  I've always admired the antithesis between her name and her profane style. 


In the 4th position I have to put “Soldi” by MahmoodHe is my favorite singer at the moment! I hope he will win the Eurovision Contest this year. He probably has the most peculiar voice I have ever heard!


In the 3rd position a new Italian song “Calipso” by Charlie Charles feat Sfera Ebbasta, Mahmood and Fabri FibraThe first one is a famous Italian trapper who has more than 2,5 million followers on instagram and the last one is a famous Italian rapper. I think this song will be a summer hit! It’s fantasic. 


Very close to the top, in the 2nd position,  Taylor Swift - ME! (feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco). This song is awesome! I love their voices, the message of the song, the video!
I think that Taylor is one of the best artists in the world. In only three days the video has reached more than 100 million hits!


At the very top of my list I want to put “365” by Katy PerryShe was my first music crush, I grew up with her songs.  In my opinion she is one of the most beautiful women in the world! 
I 'm hooked by her voice and by her looks!


That's all for this month. Happy May and happy music, everyone!

Lorenzo M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment