Wednesday 4 March 2020

LET'S SCREAM!



Even if I'm a little late for our monthly appointment, here I am back with you guys. Today I’d like to talk about a very funny topic concerning art and Photoshop lovers. I will rank the five funniest and most creative changes to Munch's picture "The Scream". This work of art is very famous and also rather upsetting in the original version. But which is your favourite parody?


1. In first place we find "the joker scream". The reproduction consists in putting the face of the famous character Joker in place of the original face of the painting. Funny? Disturbing?


2. In second position,  Pikachu, the most famous Pokemon of all time. This version intrigued me, precisely because it is unusual and attracts everyone's attention, old and young people.



3. Third comes the Squidward scream. Squidward is one of the characters of “SpongeBob SquarePants”, a very popular cartoon. Its face perfectly suites with the style and silhouette of the original character of the painting.


4. Just below the podium we find the scream of… Homer Simpson!  In the original cartoon Omer is not as thin as the man in the painting ,  on that background, the result  is really funny and gives a touch of colour to the whole scene.


5. In the last position I decided to put the scream of protagonist of the movie "Home alone". This version is really funny and just thinking about the kid in the movie makes me laugh. I hope you are  laughing,  too.


Let me know with a comment which is your favourite among these five. See you soon with a new article!

ELISA C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment