Thursday 28 May 2020

I MADE A PROBLEM AN OPPORTUNITY




Hello guys! This month I am back with an article about the hard times we are going through because of Coronavirus. In the last few days, due to the pandemic, some TV series could not be dubbed and I have made this problem an opportunity.

We all know that in order to improve our English skills we need to practice listening a lot so that we can learn the language the way we learned our first language when we were young.

I used to not like watching TV series in English but now I can say that I almost enjoy it. For now, I have only seen two TV series because, of course, I have to try to understand. I put the subtitles in English and I focus on the plot trying to connect the words to the images so it is easier for me to understand each word.

The two series I've watched are "Workin' moms" and "Never have I ever". I must say that it is much better to watch them in their original language. I advise you to try it. You will notice how much it will improve your English and how you will learn to use words properly. I'm already starting to see English from a different perspective. I'll wait for you in the comments!



And here are some more tips to improve your English with TV series from Lucy!




Bye-bye for now, I will write a new post soon!

ELISA

No comments:

Post a Comment