Saturday 6 April 2019

EVERYTHING HAS BEAUTY, BUT NOT EVERYONE SEES IT.




Everybody as a child dreams about their future jobs. For example,  I dreamed up about becoming a model, since I love fashion and its glamour,  but  Can everybody do ethis job? I’m not talking about being tall, slim and beautiful (which is not my case …sad story). I’m talking about discriminations!

In December  Victoria’s Secret, after her fashion show called ”the angels show”, was accused of racism because the brand announced that in their fashion shows they  only wanted “real and beautiful women”. That  means “NO TRANS AND NO CURVY MODELS”


Do you know why?

Because in Victoria’s secret opinion trans and curvy models can’t represent a woman’s beauty! In the case of curvy models, I find this discrimination rather horrible because, in my opinion,  a woman is beautiful even if we can’t  see her bones and, if there are only skeleton-models, people can think that the only way to be “beautiful” is be extremely thin and that’s not ok. 

Not. At. All.

There are many curvy models who are more beautiful than many others.

Is this a plus size?


Trans can’t represent  women’s beauty… I think that when it was said they were drank or they are only mad! A transgender influencer, Nikita Dragun,  created her own Nikita’s Secret video in response to transphobic comments made by Victoria’s Secret. But just have a look at the photo below!

 

What I think is that we can’t create a unique model of  beauty because

“ Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” (Confucio)
               
I am very curious to know what think about it.

LORENZO M. (3sc)


No comments:

Post a Comment