Tuesday 17 October 2017

NEW IDEAS FOR THE BLOG? HERE THEY ARE !



So, let’s not waste any time, I had an idea or two or even three actually regarding the graphic area of our little blog.
But I don’t want to just go ahead and do everything that comes to my mind.
So I decided to make things a little bit more interactive, I’ll begin by explaining what actually these small ideas are, then I will ask you if you liked it or if you want to have something different, which means I’m open to suggestions..
Now,  let’s start.
 
New banner
First things first, I’ve grown so tired of our old banner and I’d like to change it.
I’d like to make something beautiful to look at but at the same time it should represent our blog and us students. So if you can help by adding something personal to it, you’ll be welcome!
For example, in our old banner I drew some funny characters, different from us, let’s say mascots (e.g. the girl with orange hair) which can actually be reused in the new one but we can add other stuff like … a different background or make them do different actions or facial expressions.
So I can make them run away from aliens, add  a stressed student raging all over the place,  just go and share your own ideas in the comments, please.
 
Comics
I’ve always wanted to draw some comics, so let’s exercise a little, shall we?
So, again, if you have something special, go ahead and share it but to begin with… let’s choose the general stile of the comic.
There are many styles and genres of comics that I can draw, so many I can’t actually choose, let’s have a general idea,  though.
We have different genres like action, comedy, horror and others. I have ideas, stories and such, for pretty much every taste so you can just pick one. Don’t forget that this is a school project  and,  in any case,  I can’t draw things like … ehm… let’s say … graphic.
Talking about styles, I can draw both serious styles,  like the ones you see in American comics, or manga style, cartoonish styles or,  if you want,  a combination of all of the above.
I’ll leave some images here just to let you have a general idea of the difference in styles.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Having a mascot or even more than one!
I already told you that I can see the orange haired girl as a decent mascot but I can come up with different “avatars” that can each represent a different area of interest of our blog.
For example,  whoever talks about horror stuff can have a cute little monster featured in his/her post somewhere around the actual article.
If we talk about a group of people just decide together the style of a special mascot for that too.
 
Changing the overall style to match holidays and festivities
The ones that were working at our blog last year may remember that I actually changed the style of our current banner to match Halloween.
I can do the same for every kind of festivities, maybe not too complicated, you know I have to study too!
That’s it for now, share   your opinions in the comments or if you come up with something interesting just tell me at school.
 
Have a lovely day, everyone. Bye!!
 
 
                                                                  SIMONE C.

 

8 comments:

  1. Hi simone!
    I'm not the suitable person to give you some advice about this theme...even though i think that the style of the first image could be the best one😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Simone! I like the theme of the last imagine, it's really cool😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion changing the style of the blog during the festivities is an excellent idea. 🎅🏻❄️🐣🍫

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Simone! I think you should change the style during the festivities but I would not replace the first image because it's very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a very good idea to change the style of the blog during holidays and festivities 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the genius designer, Simone! Anything you'll contribute will be great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Simone.
    I think to change the style of the blog during the festivities is a great idea! ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simone it is a beautiful and original idea... i would like use the superheros' style .. we can help you for change the blog'style...

    ReplyDelete