Do you like animals? If you do, you’ll probably know that in Central Park there is one of the biggest zoos in the world, situated in New York. It contains 130 species of animals. Here you can find Pandas, tropical birds, leopards and many other animals.
5 THINGS YOU CAN DO IN CENTRAL PARK
What can you do in Central Park?
1) Taking a boat ride on the lake : you can rent a boat and sail the Central Park Lake with your family or your friends. Each boat is for four people.
2) Bird watching : Central Park is New York City's best place to watch birds. Central Park hold a lot of exotic species and if you visit the lakes of the park you can see animals like loons, ducks and even egrets.
3) Ice skating : Each winter thousands of New Yorkers and tourists enjoy ice skating in Central Park. After all, there is nothing more peaceful than gliding across the ice with the city skyline in the background. There are two rinks in Central Park: Wollman Rink and Lasker Rink.
4) Running: Central Park is perfect for jogging. Every year the famous New York Marathon has its final miles here.
5) Having a pic-nic : to have a Pic-Nic in Central Park is a great way to relax yourself in nature. There are a lot of Pic-Nic areas where you can eat and be at peace surrounded by nature.
TOP ZOO ATTRACTIONS
In central park you can find 4 species of penguins: King Penguins, Gentoo Penguins, Rockhopper Penguins and Chinstraps.
Black and White Lemurs
I think the Japanese Macaque is very funny and adorable. It is absolutely my best favourite among these animals, but all of them are fantastic!
And what about you? Which are your favourite animals?
Let me know in your comments!