Monday 12 November 2018

COOL!!! OF COURSE, THEY'RE LADY GAGA'S!




Hi, everybody, I'm Lorenzo and this is my first post this year. Today I want to talk about my favourite five Lady Gaga's dresses. She always wears such incredible dresses, doesn't she? Lady Gaga has definitely had a number of unforgettable fashion moments throughout her career!
My fifth favourite Lady Gaga's dress is  the one she wore after her last concert of her ARTRAVE tour in 2014. In my opinion this isn't one of  her best dresses but it's so ... bizzarre!  Here it is below...

My fourth favourite Lady Gaga's dress is an Alexander McQueen dress, I love his creations. She wore this dress this year in London. It's a very simple dress but it's made special with a fantastic,  surreal hat.

Here's my number 3. On Sunday night at the 2013 American Music Awards, Gaga brought her Versace campaign to life by riding in on a white horse (which was actually a horse costume operated by people inside it).  The dress was lilac.




Second position for the dress she wore at  2010 MTV Video Music Awards, which is from the last collection the late designer worked on before his death in January of that year. This is an Alexander Mcqueen dress.
Top of my list is the  dress Lady Gaga wore this year at the Grammy Awards, it was an Armani Privé dress. It's just so ... perfect!

Lady Gaga is not only a talented singer, but also a very good actress.  For example, she stars in a just released movie with Bradley Cooper,   who also directed the film, A Star is Born.
TRAILER

I hope you like this post. Please, let me know what you think in the comment section.  
LORENZO

1 comment:

  1. What an extravagant, eccentric style! Thanks for an original post, Lorenzo!

    ReplyDelete