Monday 11 February 2019

2019? IT'S BEEN A GREAT START AT THE CINEMA



Hello I’m back!!!  How are you ? How did you start the new year?

January, the first month of the year,  was great. I had been waiting for it for five different reasons and I’m here to share them with you.

The first reason was my own birthday! I was born on 7th January and I was so happy to celebrate it with my friends! We had great fun.

But there are at least four other reasons and they are all about … movies!

Ready to discover them?


AQUAMAN 



On 1st of January they released a new film featuring my favourite hero, Aquaman, interpreted by Jason Momoa.
I loved this film:  top action and thrilling adventures plus characters and actors I’m fond of.





CREED 


Do you remember the Rocky films? Well, this is supposed to be a sequel and … Rocky Balboa is back!

The main character,  a boxer, has to fight against the son of Ivan Drago, who killed his father. And, guess what? The main character’s coach is Rocky Balboa,  interpreted by Silvester Stallone!


  

THE FIRST KING

I have not watched this film yet, but I’m sure I’ll do it soon and I’m so curious! It tells the story of Romolo and Remo, that is he story of  the origin of our civilization. Probably,  we’ll go and watch it at the cinema with my class. It'll be great!
LORENZO M. (4sc)

No comments:

Post a Comment