Monday 11 March 2019

OSCAR ELEGANCE


Did you watch the latest Oscar Night? You didn’t? On Oscar Nights  the main theme is obviously movies but another fascinating aspect is surely the red carpet. So many actors and actresses walk to the Dolby Theatre wearing wonderful and atypical clothes! This time I’m going to list the best and most original outfits seen on the red carpet this year.
Billy Porter
Guys, we’re only getting started,  but Billy Porter really impressed me with his look. It’s pretty out of  ordinary for a man going around dressed in a skirt but Billy thought it was a good idea to go to Los Angeles dressed like that (see picture below) . His tuxedo was designed by Christian Siriano. I need your opinion here guys, would you ever go out like this? ‘cause I wouldn’t, even if I were that famous.


Lady Gaga
Congratulations on the Oscar, Lady Gaga, but today we are going to focus only on the outfits. At first sight, you might say that Lady Gaga wasn’t wearing anything special but ... an Alexander McQueen dress. Well, there’s actually something more. If you look closer you’ll notice a big diamond on her neck which is worth 30 million dollars. It’s only the second time that the luxury brand Tiffany lends the jewel to someone after the first time when it was on Audrey Hepburn’s neck.

Linda Cardellini
If I had to choose a name for her according to her outfit, I’d say she was the “woman in pink”. Linda Cardellini wore a very unique dress which was made by the Italian brand Schiaparelli Haute Couture. I generally don’t like crazy clothes,  but this time I was impressed by this one,  because I found it also very original. Wasn’t it?

Sims - Lopez - Larson
In this paragraph, I chose to write about three actresses, instead of one because they were extremely similar to each other. When I first looked at them I actually thought they were wearing clothes from the same designer but, after some research, I found out I was mistaken. So it wasn’t meant to be that similar,  but they seemed to shine, didn’t they? In particular, Molly Sims was wearing a Zuhair Murad dress, Jennifer Lopez was in a Tom Ford, whereas Brie Larson was in a Celine.

Lucy Boynton
Here’s the last outfit of my post: Lucy Boynton’s. Lucy wore a Rodarte dress that I found extremely elegant. The bright colours and smart simplicity are the features I liked most. She managed to be eye-catching even with her ease. 
Now, you probably had foreseen that Lucy’s outfit was my favourite and if you had, you were not wrong!


Now it’s your turn, guys. Let us know in the comments
below your opinion about the 2019 Oscar outfits 
we saw on the red carpet.

Corrado (3sc)

No comments:

Post a Comment