Wednesday 29 January 2020

TOP FIVE 2019 SONGS



Welcome back guys, how are you? What are your first impressions of the new year? I hope they’re good. If they aren't, you know, music can help. So, here I am introducing my new post. Today I’m back with my January issue and I thought of  showing you my top favorite 2019 songs. OK?


5. In my list, fifth position is for  a song who can make me so  happy. I love his style and his way to be and how confident he is. I’m talking about “Dancing with a stranger” by Sam Smith. He has a wonderful voice, hasn’t he?

Dancing with a stranger 


4. My fourth best favourite is a song that I deeply love. It’s rather creepy and weird.  I’m talking of “Bury a friend” written and interpreted by Billie Eilish,  whom I consider one of my  icons.

Bury a friend



3. This song makes me feel very confident and a little bit silly too  (ahahah!)   I’m talking about 7 rings by Ariana Grande!

7 rings 



2. Here’s  my second best. Usually it is not considered good, to be second best (ahaha!) but not in this case. This is really an amazing song:  “Don’t start now” by Dua Lipa. 

Dont start now





       
1. Number ONE! Top of my list I must put one of my best favourite songs ever: “Hope is dangerous thing for a woman like me” by Lana del Rey.   I really love the lyrics and the music and I love Lana from the bottom of my heart!

Hope is a dangerous thing



That is all for this month. Those were my best favourites. What are yours? 


 LORENZO M. 






lana del rey : 

No comments:

Post a Comment