Monday 3 December 2018

LUCKY STRIKE! IT'S TROYE SIVAN


Do you know Troy Sivan? He's a very famous American singer and today I'd like to tell you some things about him and my five favourite songs. I’m not going to tell you about his life, but if you wanna know more about him click on this link
Before he became a famous singer he acted in a movie (X-Men: Wolverine) but he was only 15 years old. He acted as "young Logan". Have you seen him in that film?



And now … to his songs!
MY TOP FIVE TROYE SIVAN SONGS
5. My fifth favourite Troye Sivan song is "YOUTH" from the album "Blue Neighbourhood"
On Spotify he is the 114th the most listened singer with 15.714.782 monthly listeners.
4. My fourth favourite song is "The Good Side" from the album "Bloom"

He is very popular on youtube he has 6.7 millions of followers
3. My third favourite song is "My My My!" from the album "Bloom"

In 2013 he published a video on youtube where he revealed that he is gay.

2. My second favourite song is "Bloom" from the album "Bloom"

Now he is 23 years old and he lives in America with his boyfriend , Jacob Bixenman , an IMG MODEL. He was born in South-Africa and when he was younger he lived with his parents and his 3 brothers. He is a Jew.
1. My number one, best favourite song is "Lucky Strike" from the album "Bloom"




That’s all for this month. I hope you like my new post . Let me know what you think in the comment section.
LORENZO M. (4sc)

No comments:

Post a Comment