Monday 31 December 2018

TOP 3 BEST 2018 MOMENTS



Hi everyone, this is my last 2018 post and, you know,  I’d like to share with you my top three best moments. Are you ready?



3. THE ROYAL WEDDING


It’s been the wedding of the year but also a unique event in the ancient British royal protocol.  On 19th May 2018 prince Harry married an American actress,  Meghan Markle. She has  African Americans slave origins and this is the first time that a mixed race woman marries a royal heir.
I loved her dress, I loved the ceremony and I loved the gospel choir!

  


2. THE FERRAGNEZ WEDDING





A second wedding caught my attention and so many other viewers’ too! Chiara Ferragni is the most followed Italian influencer on Instagram (about 15,7 millions of  followers). Federico Lucia alias Fedez is a popular Italian rapper and he is the most followed Italian musician on Youtube (about 6 millions subscriptions). The popular couple got married on 1st September in Noto,  a city near Siracusa (Sicily). They invited many international vips like Dua Lipa  and Paris Hilton. Guess what? In 2019 a documentary of  THE FERRAGNEZ WEDDING” will be released on Netflix!


1. A STAR IS BORN




On 11th October my favourite 2018 film was released, A Star is Born. It simply blew me away!
It stars Lady Gaga,  one of my favourite singers, and Bradley Cooper, who also directed the movie. And it is such a great, compelling story. Unforgettable!


 


That’s all for now. See you in 2019.  Best wishes for the New Year to you all!

LORENZO M. (4sc)

No comments:

Post a Comment