Wednesday 30 December 2020

2021 IS COMING

 


Hi everyone! We have finally reached the end of horrible 2020.

It has been a really stressful and tiring year,  especially because of Covid-19, but also because of other ugly and shameful events such as the death of George Floyd or the huge fire of the Amazon forest, which went up in flames.

A few days into the new year I would like to make a wish: I would like everything to return to a more peaceful life.

 

GOOD RESOLUTIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR

Considering that here in Italy we will not be able to celebrate the arrival of the new year due to the Covid-19 restrictions, I thought that writing down good resolutions might be a good idea, so… here we go.

I think that people all over the world should give vent to their creativity and to their feelings.

We can truly make the world a better place and I hope that in 2021 things can improve but, to make it happen, all people have to work hard. Each one of us.

 


I hope this pandemic can end soon in order to return to a better life and also to be able to interact with people without masks, gloves or at a distance.

I also hope that there will not be more episodes of racism or violence and that we can improve as human beings.

As for me instead, I have a couple of goals to reach but, out of luck, I prefer not to say them .

 



 WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE NEW YEAR

 

Without any doubts I expect a more peaceful and relaxed time but I know that it won’t be so probably, at least,  in the beginning, but, with the passing of time I wish everything can be resolved.

I hope I can go back to do the things that I love, like playing football, and I also hope to return to school in order to see my classmates in real life and on a screen.

 I wish that people with difficulties can find something that makes them happy and and that in 2021 there will be many beautiful events to tell and remember. 

 


So, these were my wishes for the coming year, I hope they can come true so that we can have a better year than horrible 2020.

Said that, I wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Simone,  3scB

No comments:

Post a Comment