Friday 8 May 2020

SINGING IN QUARANTINE


We've been in lockdown for weeks and still now we can go out only for very good reasons.   I know, it has been tough, it is tough!  Sometimes,  it’s very difficult because we want to break the rules and just go out,  but we can’t. At least, for a little while longer. You know,  I usually listen to music to cheer myself up and I thought I could share some of my favourite songs with you once more. 

For this post I’ve picked up my favorite songs about ... being quarantined! I think  you also can listen to them  when you are bored or a bit sad.

My third favorite is “Andrà tutto bene” by Elisa ft Tommaso ParadisoIt’s a very interesting featuring, I love them together.


My second favorite one is “Rinascerò, Rinascerai” by Roby FacchinettiHe has a unique voice, so powerful!


My best favourite is  Eternantena” by MahmoodListening to this song, it is clear that he can also rap! Well done, Mahmood.



These songs make me really happy and, especially,  help me to stay positive and hopeful. Guys,  stay home and be patient! It will be over soon. 


Lorenzo M. 


No comments:

Post a Comment