Thursday 8 March 2018

GLEE’S MOST BEAUTIFUL PERFORMANCES!


You should know I’m the most nostalgic person of our staff by now! I want to share what I love mostly and what I ‘ll love forever!

Have you ever seen “GLEE”? It’s a fantastic TV series about music, love and friendship!
I know it is not the most interesting series to see but I cannot stop being in love with it. I know I’m not the only one!

Music is the soundtrack of our lives, isn’t it? So, I want to share with  you my favourite performances from GLEE!
Some of them are the most iconic songs of all time! ( GET READY!  My choices are all about love).

(I'VE HAD) THE TIME OF MY LIFE 

 

 

 

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE


This is my super best favourite song! It talks about love in such  a romantic and spontaneous way! I love the original version but...Finn is so sexy wearing this suit!

 

 

I'LL STAND BY YOU


I have heard this song for the first time watching GLEE and I was like …“I can’t find the  words to describe how this song makes me feel”.

It makes me feel so safe, protected somehow. Everything is gonna be better, just don’t be afraid to be weak.

 

 

BABY


I am sure some of you are hating me, I hate this song too: it reflects a dark period of my life.
But this cover is perfect! It describes the perfect way to be a girl

  

 

TOTAL ECLIPS OF THE HEART


 

I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU

 

 

 

DON'T STOP ME NOW


Woooah! It is impossible not to be overwhelmed by this performance. It makes you want to sing and dance and scream.

This is a song that belongs to everyone and that has been soundtrack to everyone’s life, at least for a while. 

 

 

STEREO HEARTS


This is my favourite cover and performance. Listen to these words and to this music, their voices. THIS IS WHAT MUSIC MEANS TO ALL OF US: every kind of music, every genre, every voice.

 

 

WITHOUT YOU


I love this cover more than the original performance. I just listen to it every single day and it makes me feel so lucky, I don’t know why.  I shipped these two too much and I was in love with Finn too,  actually. (I would want to sing this song to him and be kissed. Shhhh!!!) 

 

 

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS


 

 

I LIVED


When I heard this song, I was so sad because I understood I had to choose a new tv series to follow and I wasn’t ready to say goodbye to this one! A part of me hates this song: Finn wasn’t there but the final song must  be in a top 10 list!

 

MARTINA

No comments:

Post a Comment