Wednesday 23 May 2018

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A FAN OF VAMPIRES TO LOVE TWILIGHT

The Twilight Saga




The first time I heard about it, I was studying at home with a friend of mine, who told me about this saga, Twilight.  I couldn’t wait to see the films so I started asking her questions about it. “You don’t have to be a fan of vampire stories to  like these films”, she said. “The Twilight saga talks about a girl, Bella Swan, who fell in love with a vampire named Edward Cullen. From the day she saw him, everything changed”. That was enough, I saw the films and … here I am! I am a huge fan now.

This saga is made up of 5 films: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn part 1 and Breaking Dawn part 2.  My favourite ones are Breaking Dawn part 1 and 2 because Bella is transformed into a vampire by Edward after nearly dying living birth to Renesme, Bella and Edward’s daughter.


My favourite character: Bella Swan


My favourite character is Bella. Actually she isn’t  exceptional in any way, she's just like me and many others.  She’s not a genius (although she seems to do well in school), and she has no particular skills.  At the end of the day she’s like most girls, I mean, she’s absolutely ordinary.

She is described as the most fragile human in the world but this changes once she is transformed into a vampire. She’s also described as reclusive, quiet, insecure but compassionate and caring towards others. She prefers to spend her free time reading books and listening to music. When it come to fashion, Bella is somewhat of a tomboy. She doesn’t want to be cool or wear the coolest clothes ever. She thinks that make-up is a pain and she feels uncomfortable in elegant clothes.

She hates being singled out and doesn’t like her birthday being celebrated . Also, she hates when someone tries to understand her , which is thought to be why Edward is unable to hear her thoughts. She is my favourite character because I can truly relate to her.

Top 3 best moments


It’s hard for me to pick up only  a few scenes out of 5 films because I liked every moment but I’ll try to pick up 3.  The first one is from Breaking Dawn part 1 and It’s when Bella was transformed into a vampire by Edward. This moment was so tense and gripping!


 The second one is from New Moon and it’s when Bella saved Edward in Volterra, stopping him from exposing himself to light in front of thousands of people. He was revealing everyone he was a vampire, but Bella arrived in time to stop him. It was one of the biggest moments in New Moon. Even though fans already knew how it ended, we were still holding our breaths as Bella sprinted  Edward.


The last moment is from Eclipse and it’s Edward’s marriage proposal, one of the most romantic moments in the saga.



GIORGIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment