Monday 16 March 2020

YOUTUBE - SOME SUGGESTIONS FROM LORENZO



Hello dear readers! How are you? How are you coping with quarantine and lockdown? Not easy, I Know. What about some videos? Music videos, more precisely. You know I spend a lot of time on youtube searching for something new to love. And today I have decided to share with you my favourite youtube videos at the moment. Let me start with a video taken from The Voice Australia. These two contestants, Zeek and Lara, are amazing singers, I really love their voices. They sing one of Billie Eilish's  songs,  LOVELY!






My second suggestion too is taken from The Voice Australia. This guy's name is Sheldon Riley, he  is a very creative singer and every time his performances are over the top! Here is a cover of “7 rings” by Ariana Grande he did. Enjoy!


And here’s the third one. It is a make-up video  published on youtube by James Charles , a real make- up guru with more than 17 million fans. He is doing Kylie Jenner’s Halloween make-up … So cool!



My fourth one is the official music video of one of my favourite songs ever “Born to Die” by Lana del Rey.




Last but not least, my fifth video recommendation is one of my best favourite official music videos: “Bloom” by Troye Sivan.


LORENZO M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment