Three years have passed since the death of a famous actor, Paul Walker. He was an actor and a filmmaker and everybody knows him because he starred in the street racing action film Fast & Furious as Brian O'Conner. We've personally loved this actor since we saw the first film of the Fast And Furious series. Even though it is the most famous film he starred in, it isn't the only one he was in! For example, he was also in "Into the blue", "Hours", "Vehicle 19" and "Brick Mansions". To remember Paul Walker here's to you 9 curiosities about him:
|Paul and his daughter Meadow|
- His mother was a top-model;
- He had a degree in Marine Biology;
- His grandfather, William Walker, was a survivor of Pearl Harbor and boxing champion of the Navy, while his maternal grandfather commanded a tank battalion in Italy under General Patton during World War II;
- On 4 November 1999 Paul and his girlfriend, Rebecca, had a daughter named Meadow Rain. Now she's living in Hawaii with her mother;
- He had a tattoo with the name of his daughter on the inside of the right wrist with the state flower of Hawaii;
- In march 2010 he went to Chile to help the earthquake victims;
- He owned the Nissan Skyline R34 which he used in 2 Fast 2 Furious;
- He had a Labrador called Zero and a horse called Cowboy;
Did you know Paul Walker?
Have you seen at least one of the movies of the Fast & Furious series?
Karina & Lucrezia