Wednesday 22 December 2021

CHRISTMAS: GIVING OR LOVING?

 

 



Hi everyone, are you all fine? I hope so! Especially because Christmas is coming and it’s time to celebrate with friends and family. Have you thought about what to give to them yet? In case you haven't, I have a few tips for you.  

WHAT TO GIVE TO YOUR PARENTS

There are several gifts that, in my opinion, could be perfect in the eyes of our parents or adult relatives.

For example, you can give to your mother some make-up products, a perfume or, as I did last Christmas, a trip to the spa.

Other gifts for your father or brother, if they like sport, could be a ticket for a match, or a jersey of their favorite team.

I think that giving gifts is a very good thing which make us feel good too, but, in my opinion, the most important thing is always to show love to your dear and take care of them,  not only with gifts.

So, gifts are important as signs of affections and gratitude, but I think our parents would her have us show them our love.

 

 


 

WHAT TO GIVE TO YOUR FRIENDS 

Making gifts for our friends is always difficult, because each of them has different tastes and, therefore,  you have to choose what to buy accurately.I think a bracelet or a necklace could be a good option. But, if you want to give them something more original, you can buy   a  Custom Friends Portrait on amazon.  I also think a book, a jumper or a jacket could be great gifts!

 


 

 

These are just a few suggestions, however, I insist that  the most special gift you can give to someone is to give them your love and your time, in order to make them feel appreciated and loved. I’m sure we all will find a way to do it for our dear in this holiday season.

That is all for today.  I want to wish you a merry Christmas hoping that you will spend it in the best possible way with the people you love.

Simone, 4scB

No comments:

Post a Comment