Thursday 11 October 2018

A NEW BANNER AND A LITTLE MESSAGE




So, recently,  I’ve decided to finally get over with the new banner.

The first idea was pretty simple, a teenage girl, specifically the older version of the red-haired one from our first banner, sitting in her office working on her pc.

Even though I started drawing it, the subject itself did not really interest me, at least not enough to make me excited at the idea of finishing it.

But now, here you have this beautiful mess I dare to call “our new banner”.


You see, when I decided that it was simply right to get over with this, I also decided not to go again for my previous idea but  I started thinking: “What does LET’S BLOG mean to me,  anyway?”.

To put it in a simple way and wrap this up quickly, I just felt that this project that started with our two classes almost three years ago is actually pretty fascinating to say the least.

Even though day after day I heard a good number of complains from my mates - it’s useless to hide, not everybody likes to write in English around here - I still strongly believe that this is a great opportunity, especially for our youngest mates,  to start practising this beautiful language while still having fun.

And I say fun because this is no homework: you are here to do what pleases you the most,  you are here to express your feelings, to share your opinion, to show what you love doing in your free time or simply what you find interesting in the world.
Hell, you don’t even have to be part of this if you don’t want to.

I, like our teacher, would love to see you prove yourselves starting with sharing your pretty little ideas and thoughts while improving your writing skills in English. This is a great opportunity to show your creativity, don’t let anyone - or anything -  stops you because we are young and we may not have the strength or time to make a silly little blog when we are older. 

Remember to open your mind!

Simone Ciucci/Fear

(I prefer the nickname Fear when I’m online, just don’t ask me why pls)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, Simone! Your work is amazing, as usual. As for the complains you've heard from time to time ... shhhh! Let's hope Mrs Spila won't read this post ;-) Keep up with the good job. Your drawings are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Simone. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing!!! 👏👏
    What you said it's very beautiful.
    I hope this year we are going to write about what you like and what we feel💪
    Good last year of Lets blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, Simone😍
    I agree with what you wrote, and I'm really greatful you did it first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!It's a very good job!Fantastic 👍

    Giovanni

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fantastic! Congratulations on your skills

    ReplyDelete