Monday 22 March 2021

HOW TO MAKE THE BEST USE OF TIME DURING LOCKDOWN


 


Hi everyone, unluckily this Covid-19 situation continues and gives us no peace, forcing us to remain closed in our houses in order to stay safe.

We all know that it can be stressful to spend every day doing the same things so I’d like to try to share some tips in order to spend our time in lockdown better.

We must always find a positive side even in things that look terrible to us and, for this reason , I want to see these periods of lockdown as an opportunity to take care of ourselves and to spend more time with our families.

There are a lot of things we can do. For example, I work out at home once a day or I try to improve my study techniques in order to improve more and more.

I also helped my father to take care of our garden and, to be honest , it was great fun.

 First of all I think that everyone must set a goal to achieve in this time when we have to stay at home and, most importantly, it must be something that you like and that you don’t get tired of.

My first suggestion is do a lot of sport or exercise in order to stay fit because summer is coming.

You should also try things that you’ve never done before. Guess what?  I’d never cooked before and in the last year instead I’ve developed a great passion for cooking.

I think that you should have  a personal daily routine which should include different activities avoiding being monotonous and you also have to put off devices like your mobile, Play Station or PC.

I used to play video games a lot but I think that playing them in this situation, where you can improve yourself doing different  and amusing activities, is absolutely useless, a waste of time but, to be honest, I still allow myself to play an hour in the evening.

But another important thing is to not neglect school in this situation. To make less boring, you can study with a classmate, you can make a video call and you can study together.

 


I know that these are tough times for all of us but we have to accept it and keep calm if we want to be back to a normal life.

So, in order to recap,

- Do some sport

- Try some new activities you’ve never done before

- Switch off technological devices

- Spend some time with your family.

 


Ok! That’s all for today. I’ve just tried to share what I do to make the best of these weeks of lockdown. What is really important is still to stay safe and to take care of ourselves.

Simone, 3scB

No comments:

Post a Comment