Monday 1 March 2021

WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE CAR? HERE'S MINE!

 



Everyone, especially supercars and hypercars fans, likes one car more than others. All drivers, I think, have a dream car, a car that they have loved since they were kids.

People’s favourite cars can be a cheap, can be luxury, but their favourite car is the one that makes them happy whenever they drive it. In my opinion,  this is what favourite car means: the car that makes you happy. But let’s talk about me. 

I've driven only 3 or 4 cars  so far, not on the road I've only actually tried in private or secluded places,  so I can’t say what my favourite car is yeat, I should try some more cars to be sure and choose one. But when someone asks me what  my favourite car is I answer FIAT PANDA,  of course(🤣). I’m only 17  so maybe I should talk about my dream car, not about my favourite car in reality.

Well, I have a dream car and it is Lamborghini Aventador  SVJ. Ferrari lovers could kill me but there are many characteristics that make me love this supercar. Things that, in my opinion, Ferrari,  Maserati, Porsche or Aston Martin don’t have.

First of all, I love its design. It is attractive, it seems  to watch you like a killer watches his victims before killing them. 

 It is very fast but the feature I like best is its engine. 6.5 V12 liter naturally aspirated. It has a lovely sound (the right word is another but maybe it is vulgar). Unfortunately,  I haven’t tried it yet for more than one reason, one for all my age… 770HP are too many for me. But if it is my dream car, it doesn’t mean that I don’t like other cars. I like 911, F40, Koenigsegg One and others,  but Lambo is my dream, and I will try it  sooner or later!

 


However, now I drive a Panda and I’m happy(🤣)

DAVID, 4sc

No comments:

Post a Comment