Back To The Future is propably one of the most famous sci-fi movies of all time! I have really loved this movie since the first time I saw it even though it is a 1985 movie. For those who don't know, this is a trilogy and it tells about a young boy named Marty McFly who has an eccentric scientist friend, Doc, who invents a car which can travel through time. Marty will have many amusing adventures with Doc and this car . As I said before the first movie was realesed in 1985 and it instantly became an international phenomenon remaining immensely popular for 30 years.
Now I want to show you some of the coolest scenes:
- The first scene is from the first film when the DeLorean makes its first appearance and Einstein (Doc's dog) becomes the first time traveller!
- The second one is the final scene of the firts movie when Doc brings Marty and his girlfriend to the future to help their son
- The third scene is from the second movie when Marty arrives to the future in 2015 and Biff tries to catch him with the hoverboards
- The fourth one is the scene where Biff Tannen's Pleasure Paradise appears
- The fifth scene is at the end of the second movie when Marty receives a letter from Doc so he finds out his friend is not dead
- The sixth one is in the third film when Marty, saying he is Clint Eastwood, starts doing the moonwalk
- And the last one is the final scene of the third movie when Doc comes from the past on a time travel train
In this trilogy the are some interesting and curious things I’d like to share.
- At the biginning they started shooting the movie with another actor as Marty McFly but after a month of shooting they understood that Michael J. Fox would interpret this character better than the other actor.
- Initially the time machine had to be a "camera time" shaped as a refrigerator but after the producer, Steven Spielberg, thought that the children might try to travel in time using refrigerators.
- The dog Eistein had to be a monkey but then Spielberg changed his mind and he chose a dog
- The first name of this trilogy was "Spaceman from Pluto" because they thought that people would never see a movie with "future" in the title. But when Spielberg started directing the film, he changed the title in "Back to the Future".
- The president of the US, Ronald Reagan loved the movie so much that in an official speech he made reference to the movie by saying
"Roads?! Where we're going we don't need roads!"
And now the funniest scenes: