Vasco Rossi was born on February 7, 1952 in Zocca. His parents are Carlo and Novella. His father was a truck-driver. Vasco is an Italian singer-songwriter and his nickname is Blasco. During his career he has published 23 albums and has written some 250 songs, also for other artists.
VASCO’S MOST BEAUTIFUL SONGS
1. ALBACHIARA: This song is about a girl Vasco met every morning taking the bus. This girls was shy, in fact he says that she blushes.
2. SALLY: This song is about a a woman,Sally, who thinks back to her past life and her mistakes but at the end of the song she finds the strength to go on.
3. VIVERE: This song is dedicated to a person who doesn’t believe in anything anymore. In this song Vasco says that liveing is the opposite of dying.
4. SIAMO SOLO NOI: This is a generational hymn. It is a fusion between Vasco and his fans. He says "just us who die early" .
5. STUPENDO: Confusion and contradiction, in a text of a disillusioned and misunderstood dreamer.
6. LIBERI LIBERI: This song expresses regret for what hasn’t been.
7. OGNI VOLTA: Vasco wrote this song without thinking too much. He says "the words come out alone"
8. VITA SPERICOLATA: This is the most beautiful rock song. In this song Vasco conveys his love for life.
9. BOLLICINE: This song has a double meaning: He uses Coca-Cola to mask the true protagonist of the song that is Cocaine.
10. CANZONE: Vasco dedicates this song to his father, then the key of this song becomes a female figure.
I started listening to Vasco when I was child, he is my favourite singer, rock star. Every one of his songs reminds me of something, there is a song for every moment. You can listen to Vasco when you are sad, happy, bored or tired. I went to his concert when I was child, with my father. My favourite songs are “Albachiara” and “Siamo solo noi”
Hi guys! Guess how I got to know Vasco Rossi? Thanks to one of my friends. One day he was listening to one of his songs and, initially, I didn’t like it. But then I listened to it once again when I was at home and I loved the lyrics! That song was “Guai”, it’s one of my favourite songs.
I like Vasco a lot. He isn’t my favourite singer but I listen to a lot of his songs. My favourite one is “Albachiara”. I think his songs are really beautiful and touching!
Do you like Vasco? What are your favourite songs?
Rosita, Giada & Elisa