Friday 23 December 2016

CHRISTMAS MOVIES FOR EVERYONE!






HOME ALONE


It’s one of the most famous  Christmas movieS; we have watched it more or less 6 times like many other people who love Christmas. Everyone must watch this film..adults ,teenagers and children, too! It’s great fun! The film tells the story of Kevin McCallister, a boy who is mistakenly left alone at home when his family leave for a holiday… but is he really alone?




THE GRINCH

This film is really  epic. You can really feel the  Christmas atmosphere in the air. We saw it when we were children and we remember we were rather scared from this kind of monster (the grinch) who rapresents everyone who hates Christmas. At the end of the movie the Grinch and every person who is watching the movie understand that Christmas is more than it looks: it’s love, family, joy and real happiness to share with the people we love more.

TRADING PLACES



It is a 1983 American Christmas comedy. During Christmas time it is often mentioned on every Social Network:  people share “I’m watching <<trading places >>. Nobody can live Christmas before or without watching this incredibile movie. And seeing all these people sharing these posts,  we thought “oh yes, maybe,  we should watch it”


THE SANTA CLAUS

It is a 1994 American movie about an ordinary man who accidentally  makes Santa Claus fall from the roof the night of Christmas eve so… WHO WILL BRING THE CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD THEIR GAMES & TOYS? He has to pretend to be  Father Christmas! It’s an important family story: the man won’t be alone but his son will help him. It’s as if… no matter how and where you celebrate it… the only thing we have to notice is WHO we celebrate Christmas with and WHY.

MIRACLE ON THE 34TH STREET



This is a Christmas 1947 drama-comedy .  It’s a little different from the others  because it’s a classic movie.  In our  opinion it’s really meaningful and every child who believes in Santa Claus could be disappointed  at the end of his childrood but this movie shows everyone that there’s always beautiful 
and  nicety in children’s naivety.



WE HOPE YOU CELEBRATE THE MOST PERFECT CHRISTMAS EVER WITH THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE AND MAYBE WATCHING THE MOVIES WE HAVE SUGGESTED HERE AND TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY WE LIKE THESE STORIES.

What's your favourite Christmas movie? Have you got any which is a tradition for your family and you? What do you think we should watch this Christmas? Looking forward to your suggestions!


Alice & Martina


21 comments:

  1. Well done girls!
    To be honest, I don't like this kind of movies and in general I can't stand watching films on Christmas day...I prefer to spend time with my family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were talking about Christmas holidays,Eugenio
      Everyone has to spend time with their family,we have written it!

      Delete
    2. I said that I don't like this kind of movies!

      Delete
  2. Martina and Alice I like your post but I don't like these films. I've watched Home Alone when I was younger. Merry Christmas πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you,too
      I'm afraid you didn't like our list! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

      Delete
  3. I like your post girls!😍 I've seen almost all the movies or your list when I was younger and I liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw only one film of these.
    I saw "home alone", it is beautiful.
    In this holidays saw other Christmas films.
    Thank you our post,i know which film i can see. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'Ll like the films we suggested in our list! 😍

      Delete
  5. I love these films and I have seen most of them.My favourite Christmas film is "Home Alone"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job girls! I love these Christmas movie! My favourite of these is "The Grinch"! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these Christmas movies and my favourite Christmas film is "Home Alone"... I have watched it too many times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Grinch is my favourite Christmas movie. When i was a child my parents gave me the book " How the Grinch Stole Christmas!". it' s a children's story by "Dr. Seuss. I loved so much that story. i saw the movie many times and every time i love the story and the movie even more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite Christmas movie is "Home Alone"...i see it every year...i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourite Christmas movie is "Home Alone"...i see it every year...i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have noticed everyone loves this story πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  11. Fantastic post!😊
    I Watched "home alone" when i was a child and it is very beautiful😘
    I Also read the book😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Martina and Alice your post is very interesting! I watched 'Home Alone', it is very funny!(πŸ˜‚) I also watched 'The Grinch', I think this film has got a good moral message! I love them so much😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so! 'The Grinch' is full of meaning 😍

      Delete
  13. i have seen this movie a milion times

    ReplyDelete