Saturday 10 December 2016

TOP 10 ... BEST GOALS!!





Good morning everyone!  Welcome to my top ten! Today I’m  going to talk with you about football!!! And I mean it:  I really expect to talk football with you in our comment section so, don’t be shy, please!
Let’s start then!  I’ll show you the best goals in the history of football in this video, I’ll tell you which one is my favourite below and then … I’m really curious to know about your favourite ones!

ENJOY WATCHING!

What goals!! In my opinion Roberto Carlos’s goal is the best,  it is a fantastic free kick!

And you? What do you think about this video? Who has scored the best goal in your opinion? Tell us  in your comments!!!



Alessandro M.

17 comments:

  1. Good!Very beautiful video Ale😍...
    I like football and the goal of Cristiano Ronaldo it's fantastic..I love Ronaldo.😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such as beautiful video👏
    I am not a football expert😂 but when I was younger I always watched Holly & Benji😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! 😮 Cristiano Ronaldo is my favorite footballer but the best in this video is Messi's goal! 🤗 I like your top ten,Alessandro 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Messi's goal is fantastic.
    I like playing football a lot.
    This is an interesting post alessandro i like it a lot🖒🙄

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! I think that the best goal in this video is Messi's goal! I like football and i love Messi! He is a great footballer!��

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know much about football,but I think the best goal is Maradona's!😍 So Ale,you've done a great job but, sometimes, could you speak about other sports,exept football?😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't follow football... But for me the Best goal is number 3, Roberto Carlos's trivella😍😍😍 good video Alessandro👍

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't follow football but these goals are really fantastic!!

    Good video Alessandro 👌😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good post alessandro! I like this video and I think the best goal is Roberto Carlos's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job Alessandro! These goals are very beautiful but in my opinion Roberto Carlos' s goal is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job Alessandro💪🏻
    I don't follow much football but I like Ronaldo'goal😉

    ReplyDelete
  13. These goals are fantastic!Messi's goal is very similar to Maradona's and they are very beautiful goals but my favourite is Bergkamp's goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These goals are fantastic!Messi's goal is very similar to Maradona's and they are very beautiful goals but my favourite is Bergkamp's goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. For my taste, Cristiano Ronaldo's bomb is the best in the video,CR7 is the best!

    ReplyDelete