Wednesday 21 December 2016

CHRISTMAS SONGS & ... MICHAEL BUBLE'!



Hello everyone!
It is Christmas time, at last! And in this my new post I would like to share with you what I think are the most beautiful Christmas songs.
1. Wham!, Last Christmas

2. Michael Bublé, Santa Claus is coming to town
3. Michael Bublé, Jingle Bells

4.John Lennon, Happy Xmas

5.Michael Bublè, White Christmas

6. Elvis Presley, Blue Christmas

7.Michael Bublé, Let it snow

As you can see, Michael Bublé has Recorded a lot of Christmas songs. He is a great singer. He was born in Canada and he is 41. His last album, called Nobody but you, was really successsul, as all of his previous albums had been. The best are:


Christmas, 2011

Risultato immagine per michael buble christmas


To be loved, 2013

Risultato immagine per michael buble to be loved


It is time, 2005

Risultato immagine per michael buble it is time


Come fly with me, 2004

Risultato immagine per michael buble come fly with me


Crazy love, 2009

Risultato immagine per michael buble crazy love


In his career he has won 4 Grammy Awards and lots of Juno Awards. He can be considered the voice of Christmas. If I think about Michael Bublé I think about this beautiful period of the year. Now you can happen to hear Michael Bublé’s songs in the streets, shops, on the radio.
In my opinion he is a very good singer and his songs are very cool, not only his Christmas songs and covers.


Now, what is your favourite Christmas song?
Do you know Michael Bublé? Do you know other Christmas songs?

I’m looking forward to your comments!
And…. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
                                                                                           
                                                                                                                     

Benedetta aka Benny

Benedetta

16 comments:

  1. My favourite Christmas song is by John Lennon, Happy Xmas (War is over). It isn't really Christmas without that song. It is moving and catches the true meaning of this festivity. Let's hope war is really over one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John Lennon wrote a lot of meaningful songs.. and It is one of these. I love its meaning

      Delete
  2. I love John Lennon's song Happy Xmas.
    I have listened to many Christmas songs lately and they are all beautiful😍
    HAPPY CHRISTMAS❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Bublé is a great Singer... My favourite song is happy xMas�� my opinion he shouldn't compose only christmas's song ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't only sing Christmas songs. And he is not a composer either. Just a very good singer with a wonderful voice. Do you know his song 'Home'? I love it. And it is not a Chrstmas song 😊

      Delete
    2. Home https://youtu.be/lbSOLBMUvIE

      Delete
  4. Michael Bublé's voice is so beautiful but my favourite Christmas song is "Last Christmas"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Michael Bublé.His songs are wonderful and my favourite Christmas's Song is "Last Christmas"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Alessandro. Last Christmas is very beautiful

      Delete
  6. Michael Buble's song are the symbol of the Christmas festivity and my favourite song is "Let it snow" because creates a special atmophere anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as you said this song creates a beautiful Christmas atmosphere... i like it, too

      Delete
  7. I love this post!😍My favourite Christmas song is Last Christmas but I also like very much Santa Claus is Coming To Town! I know Michael Bublé and I think he is a good singer.😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Benedetta! I love Christmas songs, specially "Last Christmas" and "Happy Xmas"! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Michael Buble.My favourite songs are "Happy xMas" and "Last Christmas"

    ReplyDelete