Thursday 22 December 2016

SPORTS DURING THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS

Many sports during Christmas holidays will stop, but if you are a sport fan you don’t have to be worried because there are many sport events to watch on TV. The majority of football championships (Serie A,Ligue one,Bundesliga and Liga), Formula 1, Moto GP and tennis tournaments stop in this period. Instead, Premier League, Serie B, rugby, basketball and horse racing continue.


The most important day is the Boxing Day. It is a festivity celebrated on 26th  December in the UK and Commonwealth nations. On this day there are a lot of important sport events, especially in the UK. Premier League, the most important English championship, challenges for a round.


On 26th December there is the “King George VI Chases” a  horse racing event  that takes place in the hippodrome of Kempton Park. For importance it is the second horse racing in the UK.


In our opinion it would be better if all the sports stopped, so the players could stay with their family. To be a footballer is a dreamy job, they earn a lot of money, they become stars but don’t they deserve some quality time with their families at least at Christmas?

Luca & Alex T. 

13 comments:

  1. Good job! You are right! They are ordinary people and They need to spend a normal and simple Christmas with their family! ✅

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Alex & Luca!
    I love Boxing day and Premier League😍👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job!! All of the people should stay with their families at Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job!
    I love stay with my family at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post about Boxing Day is interesting and I like Premier league. I think that on Christmas people have to stay with their family. Well done guys 😜

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think footballers should spend Christmas with their family because this is better than the money they earn😀

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Boxing Day but I agree with you:in my opinion footballers should spend their time with their families because also them are normal people!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Boxing Day but I agree with you:in my opinion footballers should spend their time with their families because also them are normal people!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love boxing day, but I agree with you, all the players ought to rest in this period and stay with their family or friends.
    However I think it's a matter of money...

    ReplyDelete
  11. In my opinion at Christmas all should stay with family and friends..<3

    ReplyDelete