Monday 3 April 2017

I LOVE ROCK N' ROLL, AND YOU? PART I


Do you like ROCK N' ROLL? Probably you prefer pop or classical  music, but you should listen to the songs that I am going to suggest you, because they may let you appreciate rock too! So let's rock!

Here are some of the best rock music bands and some of their best songs

PINK FLOYD



Pink Floyd were an English rock band formed in 1965 in London and they are still very famous all over the world. The name The Pink Floyd comes from two blues musicians, Pink Anderson and Floyd Council. Their most famous and most beautiful song is...



THE QUEEN



They are a British rock band formed in 1970. The lead vocals was Freddie Mecury. The Queen are one of the most popular bands of all time. And what about their name?
Originally called Smile, Freddie Mercury came up with the new name for the band. This is what he said about it:

"Years ago I thought up the name "QUEEN"… It's just a name, but it's very regal obviously, and it sounds splendid…It's a strong name, very universal and immediate. It had a lot of visual potential and was open to all sorts of interpretations. I was certainly aware of gay connotations, but that was just one face of it." 

My favourite song by The Queen is absolutely ...


 THE BEATLES



They are the "Fabulous Four": John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Star.  Their enormous popularity was called "Beatlemania". They lived and worked in London,  where you can go on a "Beatles walk tour" and see the most important places somehow connected to the band.


One of their best song is ...


 RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS


They are an American funk rock band formed in Los Angeles. They are very good. RHCP will come to Italy this summer on 20th and 21st of July for two concerts in Milan and Rome.

You must listen to this song ...


 THE ROLLING STONE



This band has been very famous since 1962. Despite their ages they have always had the same energy. In my opinion they are very cool!!


What about this bands and their songs? 
Do you like them? Do you like rock music?

I am looking forward to your comments. This is just my first post about rock. I am going to tell you about other bands and not only!! So... stay tuned!!!

Benedetta aka Benny

BENNY

 I love Rock'n'Roll (Part II)

10 comments:

  1. Benny!😍😍😍😍 Wonderful post!
    I love Beatles,Pink Floyd and Rolling Stone!
    I LOVE ROCK N'ROLL.😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a post, Benny!! I love rock music, i love Pink Floyd!! My favourite songs are " another brick in the wall" and " whish you were here"...😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a post, Benny!! I love rock music, i love Pink Floyd!! My favourite songs are " another brick in the wall" and " whish you were here"...😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like rock music but not so much! I know only few rock songs, I prefer Queen among singers you listed😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know all the bands you mentioned and I love listening to some songs but I'm not a lover of Rock Music,or better I've never tried to know anything extra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Rock Music! My favourite band among them is The Beatles! They are the pioneer of rock Music in England!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatiful post Benny! I like all this band and my favourite of these is The Beatles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post Bennyyyy😍😍😍😍😍
    I love rock n'roll😍
    I usually listen this genre of music..., but it isn't my favourite genreπŸ™ˆ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like Rock 'n Roll so much, but sometimes I listen to some songs by The Queen and The Beatles because my father loves their music!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful post benny.... 😍 I love rock n' roll ...... i love PINK FLOYD ... they were a great band ... they are the best in my opinion.. well done😊😘


    ReplyDelete