Wednesday 5 April 2017

THE BEST LAWYER IN THE WORLD!





“Better call Saul!” . This renowned slogan is going to be pronounced in a few days (11th April 2017) by Saul Goodman, or better Jim McGill during the third season of Better Call Saul, the only spin- off of Breaking Bad!

But, what is a spin-off? And what about Breaking Bad?


Let’s answer these two questions! 

If you are a TV series lover like me, you should know what a spin-off is: as reported by The Free Dictionary, a spin-off is a book, film, or television series derived from a similar successful book, film, or television series. In a few words, in our case it is a TV series which refers to another narrative.

I think the second question is very easy, isn’t it? I’m Italian and here Breaking Bad is one of the most famous TV series, even though it’s American!

Why are BB and BCS linked? In Breaking Bad, Jim McGill, nick-name Saul Goodman, is a secondary but essential character for the story. In Better Call Saul the same character is the protagonist of the facts, and he is described in a very different way: in fact this series tells about the previous life of Saul Goodman, when he was still named Jim McGill.

Now here’s some more info about the spin-off series.

Better Call Saul is an American television series created by Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould and it is set in 2002.

The series premiered in 2015 with the first season, while the second one went live in 2016. 

I liked the first two seasons a lot and I can’t wait to watch the third one also because it all started many years ago with Breaking Bad, which is a masterpiece in my opinion!

If you want to examine it in depth, I suggest you visit the official website (by AMC) http://www.amc.com/shows/better-call-saul

These are the main characters:

JIMMY MCGILL




This odd man is the main character of the story. He always struggles to get rich and find a good job as a lawyer.

MIKE EHRMANTRAUT



I think he is the most fearless character both in Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad. You must love him!

CHUCK MGGILL

He is Jim’s brother…I’m sure you will find this man a bit bizarre!



KIM WEXLER

Absolutely the cleverest woman in the story! She works hard every day to reach her goals! 

NACHO VARGA

Yep, there are also criminals! He’s intelligent, careful and smart like a fox!

GUSTAVO FRING

I would have been foolish if I had forgotten THE ENEMY! He is the main antagonist in Breaking Bad and we will be able to see him in Better Call Saul for the first time during the new episodes!


This is the new teaser just published by the producers!



GET READY FOR SEASON 3!

Anteprima

Eugenio


8 comments:

  1. I've heard about this tv series, but I've never seen it. It seems cool😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. But why I don't know anything about this category in our blog? I think it's time to stop studying and start watching more and many tv series!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree😂 You will be able to watch many TV series in Summer!

      Delete
  3. I like tv series but I've never heard about a spin-off...and I've never watched Breaking Bad! I'll do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your post,Eugenio.I will watch it certaintly but I must see Breaking Bad before!!

    ReplyDelete