Swimming again, Nicolo’?
Hello everyone! Forgive me if I’m writing about swimming again, can you? Swimming is part of my life, I practice this sport every season of the year and I’ve been doing it for quite a while now. This is why when I’m asked to write about something I’m truly interested in I can only think of … swimming!
Top 10 secret list : Shhhh… Keep it secret!
· We swimmers often forget the number of laps during an exercise , so we hope our mates remember the right number of laps;
· We spent much time under the shower, because it is one of the best and most relaxing moments, it’s great to speak with our mates enjoying warm water;
· When we have to do an exercise we don’t like or when we are tired , we pretend to fix our googles or to have cramps;
· Doing backstroke training we help ourselves with the lane… well, only if our coach is distracted;
· During the training one of the most common thoughts is FOOD or what we will have for dinner ;
· We lie about the number of series or laps but we don’t do it on purpose , so we may add or remove some series;
· We have a secret code, we attribute different meanings to the touch of our feet , for example “I’m stronger than you so I must go first”;
· We hate when another swimmer touches our feet so we ask them if they want to pass but … they usually refuse;
We are so happy when there is a birthday to celebrate, the birthday boy always brings some good food for us … food is treasure in the life of a swimmer;
We sing our favourite songs in our mind, or those we were listening to on our way to the swimming- pool
Now, these are top - secret facts. May I trust you won’t go around and tell everyone? That’s all from the swimming – pool for today. Till next time!