Tuesday 4 April 2017

THE SECRET LIFE OF A SWIMMER


Swimming again, Nicolo’?

Hello everyone!  Forgive me if I’m writing about swimming again, can you? Swimming is part of my life,  I practise this sport every season of the year and I’ve been doing it for quite a while now.  This is why, when I’m asked to write about something I’m truly interested in, I can only  think of … swimming!


 Top 10 secret list : Shhhh… Keep it secret! 


1.We swimmers often forget the number of laps during an exercise , so we hope our mates remember the right number of laps.

2.We spent much time under the shower, because it is one of the best and most relaxing moments, it’s great to  speak with our mates enjoying warm water;

3.When we have to do  an exercise  we don’t like or  when we are tired , we pretend to fix our googles  or  to have cramps;

4.Doing  backstroke  training we  help ourselves with the lane… well,  only if our coach is distracted; 

5.During the training one of the most common thoughts is FOOD or what  we will have for dinner ;

6. We lie about the number of series or laps but we don’t do it on purpose, so we may add or remove some series;

7. We have a secret code, we attribute different meanings to the touch of  our feet , for example “I’m      stronger than you so I must go first”;

8. We hate when another  swimmer touches our feet so we ask them if they want to pass but … they usually refuse;

9. We are so happy when there is a birthday to celebrate, the birthday boy always brings some good food for us … food is treasure in the life of a swimmer;

10. We sing  our favourite songs in our mind, or those we were listening to on our  way to the  swimming- pool.




Now, these are top - secret facts. May I trust you won’t go around and tell everyone? That’s all from the swimming – pool for today. Till next time!



Nicolò

16 comments:

  1. Well done Nicolo! I knew some of your secrets because I used to practise this sport twice a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post Nich!! I knew some of this secrets, especially the last also beacause I usually sing in my mind during the exercises. It helps me to concentrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Nicolò!
    You secrets are very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gonna hate when someone touches my feet or perhaps when I do, it feels so awkward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting post, Nicoló!! I didn't know these secrets before...but now i know them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post, Nicoló!! I didn't know these secrets before...but now i know them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know these secrets you wrote because some of them always happens to me. I rela under the shower and sing my favoutite song in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't love swimming so much but if a day I start I'll know these secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for you secrets,Nicolò! I always sing when I'm in the shower,is it the same?😂

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done nic! I like swimming and your secrets are very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job, Nicolò!
    I love swimming, so I go to the swimming pool three times a week🏊🏻‍♀️
    ...and thanks for your secrets! They will be very useful to everybody

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love swimming! I do it twice a week and I know the most of your secret!
    Well done Nicolò!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I go to the swimming pool twice a week and I love swimming because when I swim I feel very relaxed!! Well done Nicolò, your post is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love swimming, i do syncronized swimming but sometimes i do swimming
    It is a beautiful sport and it relax me
    Well done Nicolò

    ReplyDelete
  16. This post is very interesting but I know these secrets because I love swimming !!! Good job Nicolò

    ReplyDelete